The History of the Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church

In May 1968, Maranatha Bible Church was founded in Phoenix, Arizona. Donald and Roxie Fry became members in September 1968. Upon graduation from Covenant Theological Seminary in 1974, Donald was called as pastor. The church adopted the 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith in 1976. Three years later, the church’s name was changed to Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church.

In 1989, the congregation welcomed James and Kelli White as members. Dr. White was ordained as an elder of Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church in 1998.

James and Sarah Callahan joined Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church in 1986. Mr. Callahan was ordained an elder in 2015.